Here's a growing list of facts:
- Love the web
- I am @dafzthomas pretty much everywhere online.
- I use mostly Apple devices but use various other services (non-iCloud).
Here I'll put what kit I use on a daily basis. If you're interested in that kind of thing...
- 12" MacBook - Space Grey (Not ideal for intensive development... bit slow, will save up for a newer 15" MacBook Pro)
- iPhone 7+ with Three SIM only
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Custom build PC:
- Case - Corsair Carbide Series Air 540
- Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger Motherboard
- CPU - Intel Core I7-6700K
- CPU cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 240 mm Extreme Performance All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler
- GPU - Asus NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- RAM - HyperX FURY DDR4 Ram Kit 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 2400 MHz
- Main drive (for OS) - Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 256 GB Solid State Drive
- Secondary drive - WD Black 2TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM
- Power supply - Corsair RM850i Series Fully Modular 850 W
- Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard - Great for switching between my iPad and computer.
- Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
- Asus 28 inch 4K Monitor